Before Steve Jobs thought of the iPhone, before Android was unleashed, IDS had our dispatching App for drivers being used around the world.
What does that mean for you!
Our app has real experience – from the extreme Canadian Artic, to the hot climates of Australia to the urban settings of New York and LA.
And we are leading the way with features that include:
- Works Out of Range. Capture POD names, signatures and update shipments’ statuses when the phone is out of range.
- Turn by Turn Directions. To pick up and delivery addresses.
- GPS Tracking. Know where your drivers are, where they have been and how long they have been there.
IDS was one of the first – EVER – to use real GPS to track phones.
- Barcoding. Scan shipments to Pick Up, Deliver or for Cross Docking and Chain of Custody needs. Click here for details.
- Undelivereable. Drivers can mark shipments or pieces as missing.
- Signature Capture. Capture a signature for a single shipment or for a group of shipments.
- Picture Capture. Capture a picture and attach it to a shipment.
- Driver Editable. Optional. Drivers can edit pieces, weight and enter in reference codes at the point of pick up and/or delivery.
- And so much more.
IDS App is currently supported on Android (phone and tablet).
Please visit our Trial and Demonstration page to learn more…or just give us a call 1-877-450-6420.