The backbone of IDS is the ability to quickly and accurately enter shipments into our system.
- An efficient Call Taker Screen.
- An Online Shipping Portal for your customers.
- Electronic imports of shipments into IDS. This includes web services, csv, flat file and EDI. This process can be automated.
IDS offers the ability for you to quickly audit your shipments. Not only can you see what staff member made what changes to shipments, staff records, custom records and more…but we also include in our audit, changes made by your clients and your drivers. Quickly find and resolve situations before they become big.
IDS offers 3 customizable screens for your dispatcher:
- The Dispatch Board can be filtered and shared with multiple dispatchers.
- The Drivers Board, in real time, keeps track of when shipments are received and read by drivers and when the shipments are picked up and delivered.
- The GPS Screen displays your drivers current location and where they have been.
Best of all, in IDS, your dispatcher can change the size and even layer screens. They can have IDS displayed on multiple monitors and can have IDS open numerous times on their one computer.
Scheduling and Routing Shipments
IDS offers Routing and Scheduling modules that can also work hand in hand to automatically dispatch shipments to the right drivers at the right time.
- Quick schedule shipments can be set by the call taker using the Call Taker Screen.
- More complex schedules can be created using the Schedule Screen.
- Routes can be created and managed using the Route Screen.
Please visit our Trial and Demonstration page to learn more…or just give us a call 1-877-450-6420.