The Webtools Portal allows your clients to enter in shipments directly into IDS, track shipment, print and reprint waybills, run reports, view invoices and statements, create pick up manifests and lots more.
Some highlights include:
The Ship Now screen is where your clients enter their shipments. Its made to look like an industry standard shipping label.
It can be customized:
- With your company’s logo, phone number and address.
- Service Levels can be filtered by the current time.
- Service Levels can be filtered by package types.
- Package Types can be filtered by Weight.
- Add Custom Accessorial charges
- and more
Tracking and Waybills.
The Tracking and Waybill section allows your customers to find shipments to track their pick up times, delivery times, chain of custody signatures, POD and delivery signatures.
The waybills do include a barcode that allows your drivers to scan at pick up, delivery and at a hub or cross dock.
Webtools also includes online reports, pick up manifests, online invoices and statements…and so much more….