The first thing you need to do is install Java.
IDS does not recommend running Java 1.8 or higher. To check your java version, do the following:
- Go to your computer’s control panel.
- The top right hand side of that screen, you will see “Search Control Panel”
- In “Search Control Panel”, type in “Java”
- Double Click on the Java icon
- Click on the “About” button
- Under the Java icon, you will see a Version number, such as “Version 7 update 25”
If you have 8 or higher, please delete from your computer.
Now in install install Java from this link:
Once you have installed Java. You can install IDS.
If you work on the West Coast of North America, please install:
IDS West 1 (users) by clicking here.